Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A supp stack for the Natural......

OMEGA

The Natural supp Stack?

1)Thermorexin
(for overall fatburning effect minus the ephedra)

2)ECA drink or pill
just before Anarobic workouts, not with cardio or even leg day (you don't need to over tax your heart)
the ECA stimulates the CNS directly and therfor you recruite more muscle fiber while lifting, also while dieting your workout will still be great)

3)Glucorell
on high carb meals ( to keep insulin levles low)

4)Creatine
(for enhanced ATP formation and cell volumization)

5)G-plenish
( increased recovery, good for you, cell volumization (don't know why btw) and for inceased endurance, and for overall anabolic/ anticatabolic environment, (just blend it with a nice tasting protein powder

what do you think?

Looks good Omega. I'd change it a bit, or rather, I have some different suggestions.

1) TREX is a great supp, no doubt about it. I'd even pop an "E" cap with TREX to get the added bonus, thus eliminating the ECA in general (as A has little bwenefit in the stack)

2) ECA. I would change to EYC. Again, A has little effect and Y, at 2.5mg per dose has MANY benefits :)

3) Glucorell. Another great supp. Not sure what YOU consider high carb, but if it contains 30g+ of carbs, then I will pop 100mg+, if less, I'll pop in 300mg ALA

4) Creatine. Many benefits, great addition

5) G-Plenish. What is that? :p ...I'm kidding...Another great product from what I've heard

what about replacing trex with liporexin and then using an eca pre w/o... trex + eca seems kinda nutty

OMEGA said:
The Natural supp Stack?

1)Thermorexin
(for overall fatburning effect minus the ephedra)

2)ECA drink or pill
just before Anarobic workouts, not with cardio or even leg day (you don't need to over tax your heart)
the ECA stimulates the CNS directly and therfor you recruite more muscle fiber while lifting, also while dieting your workout will still be great)

3)Glucorell

4)Creatine
(for enhanced ATP formation and cell volumization)

5)G-plenish
( increased recovery, good for you, cell volumization (don't know why btw) and for inceased endurance, and for overall anabolic/ anticatabolic environment, (just blend it with a nice tasting protein powder

what do you think?

What are some reasonably priced, but good brands of supps that contain #1, 2 and/or 3?

It looks good to me, but I don't consider someone using that much stuff to be natural. If natural is defined as someone who only uses over the counter substances, I can buy insulin and finaplix-H legally where I live.

Seriously though, I like your stack.

dzuljas said:
hehe BBF loves his fina...I wanna try some one day :)

Its my favorite suppliment. :D

People can't aruge with me that it isn't a suppliment. Anyone over the age of 18 can buy it legally in the US. "Oh... its a hormone though!" So are 1-test and 1-AD. Actually now that I think about it, melatonin and vitmin D are also steroid hormones... hmmm... that's food for thought.

Are all bodybuilders in Mexico natural? Most performance enchancing hormones are legal there.

OMEGA said:
3)Glucorell

Is there any point in taking ala of any type if you are only eating carbs to get a post workout insulin spike? I understand that ala also shuttles to muscle tissue, but is it more effective than insulin?

1) Glucorell R - for a myriad of reasons (duh !:eek: )
2) GPlenish - enhanced immune function, protein synthesis, cardiovascular and muscular recovery, cortisol inhibiting properties..etc etc etc
3) ALCar + GT extract - for another legion of reasons
4) Neurogenex - it's not all about healthy body, operating at the peak of mental efficiency is also a must
5) Fish oils - building blocks of neural tissue, neural recovery, cardio vascular maintenance, liver protection, building blocks of joint tissues...and basically essential part of every cell in every tissue of human body

There are other supps but they play a nominal or auxiliary role (taurine, vitamins, etc)

And I don't think stimulants are necessary at all, enough stress on CNS from exercise, which will also upregulate metabolism far beyond most stims

Top Bottom