Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperStimulant™ + Pump3d™ Stack WPOW!!!!!!!!!

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
This stack is sick. I've been running these two for a little while now.

My work schedule is jacked the fug up and I have to get up super early and do physical work. Without the superstim first thing in the am I would be worthless. What I'm doing at work is a lot like a cardio workout.

I pop two stims a few minutes before breakfast and by the time I'm done eating i'm buzzing around and ready to go. The stim has a definite thermo effect. I'm sweating like a pig all day long. Even in the AC lol.

I'm also taking 6 (8 depending on the day) Pump3d preworkout. Not only are my pumps sick and my strength is steady climbing, but I'm leaning out nicely too.

I feel the combo of these two sups makes for a perfect lean bulking stack. These two products are really helping me get through my day at work and killing the weights in the gym.

This is good shit Omega :D

Re: SuperStimulant™ + Pump3d™ Stack FTW!!!!!!!!!

This stack is sick. I've been running these two for a little while now.

My work schedule is jacked the fug up and I have to get up super early and do physical work. Without the superstim first thing in the am I would be worthless. What I'm doing at work is a lot like a cardio workout.

I pop two stims a few minutes before breakfast and by the time I'm done eating i'm buzzing around and ready to go. The stim has a definite thermo effect. I'm sweating like a pig all day long. Even in the AC lol.

I'm also taking 6 (8 depending on the day) Pump3d preworkout. Not only are my pumps sick and my strength is steady climbing, but I'm leaning out nicely too.

I feel the combo of these two sups makes for a perfect lean bulking stack. These two products are really helping me get through my day at work and killing the weights in the gym.

This is good shit Omega :D

i have used omegas supps in the past, with great results. i am quite the stickler when it comes to bodybuilding supps and the like. i have been using a traditional ECA stack for over a decade and i haven't found anything else that impressed me in the thermogenic category......that is until i tried superstim!
WOW! i thought about having this shit analyzed to make sure i wasn't gonna
get busted with a controlled substance lol!

the pump3d is equaly as awesome, but i'm not into preworkout supp. i usually take a stimulant and that's it. i know a lot of guys who swear by them and
even my wife likes them. i have tried my wifes no explode and this stuff is
waaaay better and she thinks so too.

great stuff omega, keep up the good work!

p.s. i remember a conversation we had on the phone bout a year ago. you told me you had some stuff in the works that was gonna blow peeps minds.......well
you got it right!:evil:

Awesome and WOW!

Anyone that buys 1 Bottle of Pump3d and 1 of SuperStimulant will get shipping automatically refunded :artist:

How would you compare this to a cup of coffee? I'm being honest here, I'm finally down to 1 cup a day (in the morning) and really want to get off it all together (was up to 5 cups a day before I started working out again). I "need" the boost in the morning from the caffein but don't want to feel like a crack head either. HELP!

Coffee is diesel fuel

SuperStimulant, and Pump3d would be the = of Di-lithium crystal for a space ship warp drive

A professional Strong man point of view on Pump3d

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/weight-training-weight-lifting/pump3d-712917.html

"I just want to send a great thank you out to my man that sent me an order of Pump3d!!!

I am currently on a 10 week vacation in the USA and I'm TRYING to make it a relaxing and resting one. Then I get a bottle of Pump3d in the mail a few weeks ago and my first reaction was that the bottle could use to LOOK a little more "high-tech". Man, I was really skeptical at this point. I thought that I'd been "had".

A couple days later I was on the road to go and train with some friends in another city. When I pulled up to the gym I took 5 caps (suggested 6-8) as soon as I parked. Within 30 minutes I was sweating like a pig which is strange for me since I'm actually "cool" in the 95-100F temps here in Kentucky...and the gym was air conditioned.

I had a great workout, so much better than I expected since I'd spent a few weeks in airplanes, eating very little, driving, etc... Once it was over I took my wife and I to the local park so that my 2 year old could play by the duck pond and run around the playground as well. I sat down and noticed that I felt similar to when I used to take ECA back in High School except for the fact that my heart wasn't racing. I just felt more alert. Have you ever walked that fine line between too much caffeine and getting the jitters? It was like the Pump3d found it and pushed my FOCUS over the line without any of the caffeine negative effects that I'm prone to.

Since being in the USA I keep seeing all these ads for energy drinks. 3 hour, 4 hour, 6 hour energy. I haven't found one that worked. The Pump3d gives me sustainable focus and alertness for the gym and for a few hours beyond.

I am not sponsored by Pump3d and stand to gain NOTHING from this. In fact, I have MY OWN line of supplements with one of them actually being a competing product with Pump3d. Since being in the USA, my competing product has not been opened again yet my Pump3d bottle has been used before every workout. And I haven't needed a Red Bull, Monster, etc...either.

Highly suggest purchasing this product. Use it before your big 3 workouts a week, use it all the time, use it for PR days...just use it. Buy a bottle and test it out. Very few products REALLY work and this is one I'd love to add to my gym bag.

Clint Darden
B True "

Top Bottom