Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superstimulant review WTF is in this StuFF ???

Re: Superstimulant review WTF is in this StuFF cocaine??!? lol

I've heard so much stuff about this I really want to try it, I also wanted lipostim but when I had the money there were some delays in manufacturing.... I might save up and get this new one ^_^

to many embassy expenses right now... later on definitely, once my husband is here i will have more peace..

Besides the dogs have ruined my exercise routine because they need walking/poop picking up...

to many embassy expenses right now... later on definitely, once my husband is here i will have more peace..

Besides the dogs have ruined my exercise routine because they need walking/poop picking up...

SS is great for all of that, plus it will increase ur mood so you can stop being so stressed! It's like happy crack for your soul! lol

SS is great for all of that, plus it will increase ur mood so you can stop being so stressed! It's like happy crack for your soul! lol
Lol, I do want to try it, I had tried VenEvol and it was pretty good but you're all so psyched about this I want to try it...

Stop pushing me! gonna go see the price and shipping ;)

Hit up OMEGA, tell him I told you to tell him to hook you up with a mad crazy discount y0!

Top Bottom