Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suggestion please

omarr_aboudi

Am on test deca bold cycle

My diet is above maintenance 500 cal
400 g good carbs
Aboud 200 g protein
70 g good fat

Is that good , thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At first glance, your macros look really good.

Aim for a one pound per week weight gain. Muscle building is a slow process. Think about it logically. 1 pound per week is 51 pounds in a year. There is NO WAY someone can put on 51 pounds of actual muscle in a year. Not even with Ronnie Coleman genetics.

I see guys all the time follow a 'see food' diet when bulking and they just get fat.

Focus on QUALITY weight gain rather then just sheer weight gain.

At first glance, your macros look really good.

Aim for a one pound per week weight gain. Muscle building is a slow process. Think about it logically. 1 pound per week is 51 pounds in a year. There is NO WAY someone can put on 51 pounds of actual muscle in a year. Not even with Ronnie Coleman genetics.

I see guys all the time follow a 'see food' diet when bulking and they just get fat.

Focus on QUALITY weight gain rather then just sheer weight gain.

It will be good with the cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks good to me but you want to be flexible. Just don't be afraid to make changes if you are not getting the results you desire. The cycle makes no difference. You can run any cycle you want with any diet you want. Just depends on your goals.

Top Bottom