Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suggestion please

It will be good with the cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you not done a cycle before?

For me, and indeed most people, gains off cycle average around 5lbs a year. Mine was 4lbs. On cycle, per year, I average 6. I went from at age 18 (I started at 15) 175lbs (6'3) to a high of 299.6lb (on). My first cycle was after 22 years of training at age 37. I sit at 280lbs all the time when off.

If, like me, you train for a LONG ASS time then 4-6lbs per a year is a SHIT LOAD after 10, 20 or 30 years. Run my numbers above: from 175-280. That's 95lbs over many, many years.

Have you not done a cycle before?

For me, and indeed most people, gains off cycle average around 5lbs a year. Mine was 4lbs. On cycle, per year, I average 6. I went from at age 18 (I started at 15) 175lbs (6'3) to a high of 299.6lb (on). My first cycle was after 22 years of training at age 37. I sit at 280lbs all the time when off.

If, like me, you train for a LONG ASS time then 4-6lbs per a year is a SHIT LOAD after 10, 20 or 30 years. Run my numbers above: from 175-280. That's 95lbs over many, many years.

Hey bro this is myfirst one, and im tear and half on lifting wights, i start about 57 and now 70 kg but no significant mass truthly, can iput 15 lbs of lean mass in this cycle?

Hey bro this is myfirst one, and im tear and half on lifting wights, i start about 57 and now 70 kg but no significant mass truthly, can iput 15 lbs of lean mass in this cycle?

Quick question before we get into it. Age and height?

Quick question before we get into it. Age and height?

Im 21 years old and 71 kgs , ijust back from a low pack injury and treat it , i did tge cycle cause ilost significant amount of muscle and i get bored of get the muscle again slowly

Ok then . I'd say forget the cycle. You're too young at 21 and you're not eating enough. I also asked for your HEIGHT not your WEIGHT.

And going on cycle (at 21) cos you get 'bored' of gaining muscle slowly is precisely why 21 year olds shouldn't take steroids.

Ok then . I'd say forget the cycle. You're too young at 21 and you're not eating enough. I also asked for your HEIGHT not your WEIGHT.

And going on cycle (at 21) cos you get 'bored' of gaining muscle slowly is precisely why 21 year olds shouldn't take steroids.

My cal maintenance is 2500 cal! Ieat 3000 cal is that not enough?
And idid purchase the items so icant forget it

Top Bottom