Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sugars from Carbs

-[Hades]-

Hey all,

I've cut out almost all sugar intake apart that from the stuff from carbs. Are the sugars from carbs as bad as regular sugars or are they fine to eat, in moderation of course?

i.e. Jam - Nutrition Info from jar
sugar - 0.1
carbs - 65 (63 of which sugars)

I hope u know what i mean.

On a side note, what do you mean when you say Natural Peanut Butter ? not the stuff you buy in a jar from a supermarket ?

ok, thnx

H.

If it says "sugars" on the nutrition facts subsection undar carbohydrates, it is a sugar. It could be fructose, glucose, or sucrose, but it is still a sugar.

The stuff that is not a sugar is listed as "other carbohydrates" and "dietary fiber".

Jam is sugar.

Natural peanut butter can be found in stores, but it is not the name brands like Jif and Skippy, which are made with partially hydrogenated oils, rather than containing the healthy oil naturally found in peanuts. Natural peanut butters are not smooth and creamy, the oil separates and you have to stir it all up before you use it. You likely have never used it.

Its all the same. I'm not sure whether labels count glucose as sugar?? I think sometimes they do, sometimes they don't but i'm not sure. For example bread labels only lists around 5 grams of sugar, but my grape juice label lists 40 g carbs 40g sugar. It doesnt mater anyway. Bread, pasta, baked potatos are just as bad as carb powders( sugar or glucose). In my opinion the only carbs worth it are most vegetables, fruits , and oats, stuff like that.

Simply put bro Carbs are broken down into 2 main catergories: Simple and Complex. Simple carbs being Fructose, Glucose, Lactose, Sucrose and Dextrose. Complex being starches and fibre. Most labels will either have total Carbs or total sugars, some have them broken down like eg..Total Carbs 24g - Sugars 13g meaning of the total 24 grams of Carbs, 13g come from simple sugars. And if you are looking for "natural peanut butter" just look at the ingredients and there should only be peanuts and sometimes salt added that's it, it doesn't have to say natural just look at the ingredients, no such thing as synthetic peanuts??

TBM

oh ok ,i understand now!! when they say "sugars" they are refering to single sugars(monmer units) ,I totally understand now. Thanks I was always confused about that, I thought it had to do with the actual carb, what you said make sense. Sorry I'm kinda slow sometimes.

People often refer to Sucrose as "sugar" , so thats where I got confused, I guess I thought if an item had 30 grams of carbs and 5 grams of fructose in it, it would be considered 10 grams. So basically I wasn't sure if they considered fructose only as a sugar on the label or if the total amount of glucose and fructose together that made 50/50 equals sugar on the label , anyways I got it all wrong, I was looking in the wrong direction. I understand now.

Ok, I looked at your post again, I think I had it wrong even the second time...... Not only monosacchrides, but mono and di sacchidares are considered "sugars" and anything else would not be on considered sugar on the label?

Last edited:
help with whip cream sugar

[hey guys i was wondering if redi whip light is ok 2 have at nicght as a snack with my sugar free jello..will it stop the fat burning process it only haas less than 1 gram of carbs for 2 tbs and thats all o use..will this stop me from acheivein abs even if it just has a lil suagr in the ingredients..less than 1 gram? its less than 2 carbs but has sugar in it ,,(a lil amount) i dunno can u guys help? i want abs to be visible a lil..

Top Bottom