Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sugar and sweets before bed?? ideas?

sassylifter

If you are totally craving sweets late at night and you just have to have it.....what is the best thing to eat and why???

Well that depends on what you like! Yougat and fruit are great, Or try Quakers Peanut butter rice cakes! They are awesome and only have 60 calories each and taste awesome! Unfortunately Ben & Jerry's won't work 8) Good Luck!

If you have a sweet tooth something low GI like fruit would be the best idea. Rice cakes may be low in calories but they are high GI.

Try to "wean" yourself off of needing sweets at night. When I dieted for my last show, I thought I was going to die if I didn't get some m&m's in me in a hurry. After a while of not having them, I got to where my body just didn't crave them anymore. I know it sux in the beginning, but it is well worth it. I'm not even dieting now and I still don't eat stuff like that, just because I don't crave it anymore.

I totally love peanut butter..especially with pretzels...but oh my god, the idea of just eating a huge spoon of peabue butter which contains more fat, calories, and carbs than a snickers bar just blows my mind!!

sassylifter said:
I totally love peanut butter..especially with pretzels...but oh my god, the idea of just eating a huge spoon of peabue butter which contains more fat, calories, and carbs than a snickers bar just blows my mind!!

A couple of scoops of PB has no where near the amount of carbs found in a snickers bar. I don't know for sure, but I'd bet that there is a shitload of sugar in a snickers. Fat doesn't make you fat, sugar carbs make you fat. If you can throw down a couple of scoops of PB with NOTHING else and go to sleep on that, you shouldn't notice any fat gain.

sassylifter said:

Natural PB has almost no carbs and the fats are all EFA. Unless you eat huge amounts you shouldnt put on any weight from having a spoon of pb at night.

Top Bottom