Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sugar consumption and exercise

amiming

I read an interesting article with studies to back it up that showed that you cannot out exercise a diet that contains tons of refined sugar. in other words if you exercise 4 hours a day and eat nothing but sugary foods like donuts, ice cream, cake, cookies, etc. you will never out run it even if you exercise off more calories than you eat. thoughts?

refined sugars spike your insulin levels to the sky and cause the body to rapidly store fat. exercising does not help you in that situation as much as people want to believe that. you can actually GAIN FAT while exercising, that is the dirty truth

so yes you will not out run a bad diet, it is scientifically impossible

I absolutely agree that you cannot out-train a bad diet. There are more people into exercise and gyms now than ever and people are fatter than ever. This has everything to do with how food has evolved to become extremely processed. Stick to whole clean natural foods.

I read an interesting article with studies to back it up that showed that you cannot out exercise a diet that contains tons of refined sugar. in other words if you exercise 4 hours a day and eat nothing but sugary foods like donuts, ice cream, cake, cookies, etc. you will never out run it even if you exercise off more calories than you eat. thoughts?
Theres a little validity to it, but it's still not entirely true. At the end of the day calories in versus calories out is a very real thing that equates loss or gain. Glycemic index has an impact but it's not the holy grail and not as big of a difference as youd think. Fact is most of those foods are caloric dense so people end up with a surplus and that's ws hy they dont lose. Not because they are consuming refined sugars. It's the amount

Top Bottom