Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Such a thing as Too many Animal pak multi-vitamins? 2x per day is max, im going for 3 x/day... bad or not bad for kidneys?

Title: Such a thing as Too many Animal pak multi-vitamins? 2x per day is max, im going for 3 x/day... bad or not bad for kidneys?

background, I recently turned 49 years old,

a while back my Chiropractor advised that too many Vivarin (caffeine tablets) are tough on the kidneys....

I'm getting conflicting info., mostly that too many vitamins aren't bad...or tough on the kidneys.

I'm on PCT right now at Nolvadex 20 mgs' per day, like 2 weeks in out of 4 weeks

And I'm taking 2 packs of Animal Pak Vitamins per day, but I'm low on energy

Animal pak on the label says 1-2 packs per day with lots of water

I've taken 3 packs of Animal pak vitamins before, although not every day

I do get a weird feeling in my left or right side, although that may be due to the massive amounts of food I'm eating as I have a voracious appetite, still.....

is that my kidney sending a message to me...like take it easy?

or is this just a by product of urinating and defecating a lot because of my high caloric intake?... or heart burn stomach working etc.

Animal pak vitamins are loaded w/ milk thistle, zinc , etc., and make one's urine glow flurorescent yellow, although I'm not interested in that....

in other words, i'm not doing 3 packets of animal pak vitamins per day, just for that bright glow urine...obviously i'm doing it to be less on energy at my age...

You may note that Animal Pak Vit's 44, even though they are shipped with lots of bubble protection etc., 1 pack out of 44 always has 1 or 2 of the like 10 huge pills break / crumble

Is that residue in danger of lining the kidneys or making them overworked?

thanks for any help

Why do you think you need to do 2-3x more than the daily recommended dose of ANYTHING?

This is a very very good point,

yes, there's a reason for those warning labels or suggested doseage labels

why? because we live in a culture of excess, more is good, get the edge over the competition

"Franco's pretty smart, but Franco's a child...the night of the competition....if all those things are available,...why not use them" (a paraphrase of Arnie Schwarzenegger from Pumping Iron" Lol

Yes, for sure, even with those caffeine tablets i've been taking, i'm going to just take the recommended dose

Can't say the same for green tea...there's none of that do not exceed over __ " with green tea :)

I would always stick to no more than the recommended dose on vitamins. Some specific vitamins can be toxic at higher doses.

I would always stick to no more than the recommended dose on vitamins. Some specific vitamins can be toxic at higher doses.

Thank you so much, Masonic.

I started recently taking Gas-X, ordered some Apple Cider Vinegar (Mothers brand).... going to be more vegan, and to strictly adhere to recommened doses. My insides feel weird. Going to an annual doc app't tomorrow, a comprehensive one that checks everything (except I'd think it won't check Testosteorne levels?) Thanks again... .hopefully Animal pak the 3 x i took them (1 more than the recommended was only like 10 - 20 days) and was not liver toxic like dbol. I never took more than 20 mg's of dbol recently. but my last cycle took just 10 mgs per day for 5 weeks.

I am a bit feeling better, but that's after drinking a gallon of water a day for the last 2 days... and my urine is a little foamy... that's not always, a concern...but a foamy urine could be a concern as showing too much protein in the urine... many organ scare / internal organ worries are probably just indigestiion, acid reflux, and heart burn which are way way less of a concern.

please send good vibes / prayers.... hopefully i won't have bad kidney problems resulting from the test results on my physical that ' ll happen tomorrow w my doc

Thanks again

I am sure the vitamins did not cause any damage if you did not overdose them long-term. Let us know how you make out though brother. Positive vibes your way my man.

Top Bottom