Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

subway helps you lose weight?

mcpherza

I was watching a documentary about how Jared lost 250 pounds eating subway and thought it was ridiculous but after doing some reading on it he would eat 2 foot long subs a day along with exercising. he also avoided adding condiments to his food and this led him to get a lot of women all over him like in the commercials.

okay so he went from obese to just fat.

subway subs don't have a lick of nutritional value. their bread, cold cuts, condiments are entirely processed junk. and none of their additional veggies you can add are even organic so they are sprayed

i hate to cause a lot of butt hurt by saying this but if you are eating subway because you think it is healthy food then you are a very naive person who falls for marketing bullshit

He lost weight based on calorie restriction which is not sustainable over time. I would not eat the bread or processed meats/cheeses that you will find at subway.

Subway isn't good for you. He did however lower his caloric intake significantly. You would be better served with a balanced diet of whole foods.

Top Bottom