Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is subway a good meal?

Your joking right. Subway is a rip off. If sandwiches are your choice then go buy bread and deli meat at the grocery store. Why pay 7 bucks for a foot long when you can save money buying your own stuff. If you want to bulk eat lots of oatmeal,brown rice,sweet potatoes etc.... Of course protein will be needed. Im assuming you are bulking with goals to gain muscle. Eat six meals a day. Each meal should have close to 50 grams of protein and a good portion of compex carbs and some fat. I eat lots of walnuts with my bulking meals. For your protein make 3 shakes a day and eat 3 other meat,chicken,or fish meals.Clean complex carbs are the main factor to gaining weight along with protein and dont forget fats. All 6 of your meals should contain about 20 grams of fat each. Good fat like walnuts,flax oil etc...I prefer walnuts. They are the cleanest nuts you can eat. Flax oil makes me gag

depends what diet you are on,but i don't eat it.wouldn't hurt you if you had one now and then,but it would be my last choice........:D

The mann said:
depends what diet you are on,but i don't eat it.wouldn't hurt you if you had one now and then,but it would be my last choice........:D

I agree. If I was stuck for food and fast food was my only choice, Subway would be it. But, despite all their adds, subs are not a good diet food.

if i'm ever eating subway i get the 6 inch chicken breast except i get 2 extra chicken breasts so 3 breasts total then i get lettice and tomotoes and cheese nothing else especially not sauces thats what will kill you

Top Bottom