Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Substitute thick MRP but low carb

stealth

I've been using Myoplex 42 g supplemental meals for some time but recently realized that the carbs are way to high for my diet at 24g each. I am in the hunt for a high protein meal replacement that has very low carbs but is still thick enough to satiate my appetite. Any suggestions?

I have the same problem with the high protein bars I am eating. Anybody who can reccomend some brands that are fullfilling without the excess carbs- please point me in the right direction. Thanks

i looked all over and tried a few but the only ones i was able to stomach were the nitro tech ones...and the only flavor i could stomach was the smores one. 35g protein and 7 g carbs. pricey but.......

Use whichever protein powder you want and add a tspn of xanthan gum to it while blending. It'll make it thicker.

I love thick shakes too.

RippedUp2 said:
Use whichever protein powder you want and add a tspn of xanthan gum to it while blending. It'll make it thicker.

I love thick shakes too.

Great Idea
Ive been wondering what to do with this Xanthan Gum I bought to try to make a SF thick teriyaki sauce. Never was succesful.

I Too LIVE for thick shakes Bros,
I was addicted to Met-Rx until I learned of TRANS FATs, since then Ive written MetRx and EAS off.

MY new Favorite MRP that is actually thick and very tasty w/ EFA's instead of Trans Fat is MESO-TECH from Muscletech out of CANADA, quality ingredients, good taste and as thick or thicker than a Myoplex.

I add a scoop of Choc Designer Whey to beef it up and make it a little thicker but its good either way.

MetRx- Black!!Ewww!!
Myoplex-Double Ick!!

Those are the NASTIEST MRP's out there guys. Go for Labrada low carb- 12g/carbs,2g's fat. Very Thick as well. I have been using them for over a year- actually I am about to throw up if I have another I am so sick of them but they are great for a low carb MRP. If you can actually drink MetRx and Myoplex then Labrada will taste like candy to you. MetRx is like chalk. After you have Muscle Milk everything tastes like crap. :)

Where do you get Xanthan Gum?

Where can i find Xanthan GUm? Is it sold at the grocery store? And where in the store would it be?

Re: Where do you get Xanthan Gum?

zackdarnell said:
Where can i find Xanthan GUm? Is it sold at the grocery store? And where in the store would it be?

thats what i want to know also, ive been looking for it in the store, could not find it

APM60's are thick as hell and contain quality ingrediants. Oh yea, they are:
60 protein
7 carbs
2 sugars

Top Bottom