Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stupid Arguement: Does Rare/Med Rare steak have blood?

HS Lifter

I like my steak med rare and everyone cringes when they see it on the plate. I tell them its "juice" and not actually blood present in the steak.

They say its blood.

WHos right?

4everhung, Alpine, AristotleBC, baby arnold, BBC, big4life, Boardin087, BoardTracker, chewyxrage, dannomight, Destroyer1986*, Dial_tone, Fajitas, fogg88, Hengst, JayC9, JThompson24, mordy, Mr. dB, NJRipped, pintoca, preemo, RaFa, RottenWillow, satanic goatslayer, scout69, string_bean00, TheSwindler, topbaer

Any of you guys know?

HS Lifter said:
I like my steak med rare and everyone cringes when they see it on the plate. I tell them its "juice" and not actually blood present in the steak.

They say its blood.

WHos right?

Med. rare, it's probably juices. Rare, it's probably a mix, blood, juice, and water.

HS Lifter said:

They say its blood.

WHos right?

Like pintoca said it's water+blood+fat+whatever the cooks put on. Ever notice how every rare, med rare steak you get has the same "juicey" looking stuff. Ever wonder why the cooks don't put the "juice" on well done steaks?

You're eating flesh (muscle) why does it matter if there is a little "juice"?

crew9 said:
You're eating flesh (muscle) why does it matter if there is a little "juice"?
holy crap, this post just made me want to become a vegetarian
btw :wavey: crew ltns

Top Bottom