Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stuck in a rut.

windows

Was a member but was stopped from posting, so re-regsitered, dont know why i was not banned. Been a member here for almost two years.

Have been training for years now. Problem is it has been on and off. However, recently i have just been hammering it. Three days a week weight training, and three days HIIT for 20 mins.

Clean diet,

meal 1: one whole egg, three whites, cup of oatmeal with water.

meal 2: carb and protein shake

meal 3: cottage cheese or fish or chicken with salad and granery roll.

meal 4: shake again

meal 5: evening meal chicken and brown rice or something with carbs protein and not too high fat.

meal 6: anther shake with milk, and not water like the others. or cottage cheese.

However after losing a bit of weight, eg 12kg in the first three months or so, i am have just put 2kg back on and am not losing anything at all.

I am 110kg and high bodyfat. However have muscle mass undrneath.

Can anyone advise what i can do next. Need help.

Thanks guys.

well there are no carbs in my meal six apart from the milk, so i reckon i will start taking it with water. Also add a protein shake, or a scoop to meal one.

Calories are between 2500-3000 per day, nearer to 2500 i would imagine. Fats i am getting some healthy fats as i am eating a fair amount of salmon and other fish.

What do you advise me to do then?

Thanks for the help!!

i don't like dairy in any diet. try to substitute that milk with water or soy milk. and try to get more green veggies. and dump the cottage cheese. it makes you fat!

you definitely need more fat in your diet, and your carbs seem a little too high.

what are your micronutrient ratios?

Top Bottom