Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stuck in a fat rut...

SweatChloe

i started a new job which takes up most of my day...to make a long story short, by the time i get home at night, i am exhausted. i haven't worked out in like 3-4 weeks. i feel terrible. i also stopped my cycle of clen about 2 months ago and am waiting for my "beta receptors to clean out." i am definitly going back on that shit in april. to make a long story short...in the interem, is there any fat burner i can take to maybe kick my ass back into shape? i think i have tried them all....adipo, hydroxycut, diet fuel. which one do you guys think i should take? or let me re-phrase this...which one do you think is most effective?

THANKS!

Someone did a survey on this a while back and Xenadrine won. I went to Target today looking for Xenadrine and sure enough they had it right next to something called Xtreme Lean. It has exactly the same ingredients as Xenadrine and it was hella cheap. Like 14.99 for one months worth. I checked all the other copy cats out and noene of em had all the stuff the real Xenadrine had except this one so I went for it. I am all out of Adipo and they don't make it anymore so I will let you know how this works. So far I have gone from 245 to 210 while gaining muscle in the process on Adipo so we will see what this stuff can do.

They dont make adipo anymore!!! i didnt know that! if i had known that, i would have bought a shitload more of it! thanks for the tip though...

Top Bottom