Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Struggling to find my caloric need during cutting cycle, please help!!

CobraUTAH

I've calculated my BMR, and all RMR etc. My problem is knowing if it's really accurate or not, because I seem do get different amounts from different calculations from different sites. Also how do I account for the activity I do in a day. I'll be working out low volume high intensity on my weight training 4 days a week, and doing 2-3 HIIT cardio sessions a week. I need my BMR plus the calories that I'll be burning doing my exercise and then back that off by an amount that will ensure a caloric defecit (spell). Please help me.

i'll give you an answer that will be right to the point.......you have to figure out your body.meaning ,you can take those and use them as a starting point and lower or raise the numbers ,but in the end you still have to tailor it to yourself.i think the protein will be about the same regardless ,but i don't agree with the carb ratio.i get better results from much,much lower than what they reccomend.and thats after years of diets and lifting.they may say get 400 carbs aday and you drop weight at 200,or maybe even stagger your carbs......but i would get your bodyfat done and start with 1.5 grms protein per lean mass,and the trick will be to find a good ratio for carbs......hopefully didn'tconfuse you ..thats how i get ripped and i'm not a naturaly lean person either.......PEACE

Rick

I currently weight 232 pounds and 15% bodyfat, at 6'3" and 27 years of age. I don't want to eat more than 150 carbs per day, so that leaves me, and if I consider that 20% of my daily calories it leaves 45% for protein and 35% for fat. Anyway with only 150 carbs at 20% of total calories it means I should only eat 3000 calories per day unless I increase my protein or fat intake but at those ratios and grams I don't see how I could eat much more of either protein or fat.

Top Bottom