Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

struggling with diet to get a six pack

troyright

Hi everyone, I have been training hard and eating clean for 10 months, I'm happy with the way I look except my abs, they just don't pump, I know I'm doing something wrong , I will start to change my diet, maybe make it more strict, please throw me a link where I find a diet specially for abs development, thank you all.

I'm not sure what you mean by your abs not pumping. There is NO diet just for abs.

I suspect you need to shake up your diet a little and take it to the next level. Get your bodyfat down to 10% (have it measured) and your abs should show.

You can, of course, do direct ab work (crunches etc) to tone the ab wall.

Abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Therefore, you really need to shed fat in order to make the sixpack visible. The most effective way of doing this, is doing more cardio and dieting. A good diet to try out is the carb cycling. I really like it, because it is not a restrictive diet, so it is very easy to follow, and yet it is very effective. You can check it out here - https://www.evolutionary.org/cycling-carbohydrates

I am a big advocate of carb cycling and actually wrote the article @lev butlerov linked above.

Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

lose total body fat, and you will be able to see your abs in your stomach area.

it isn't easy to do but it can be done. most guys in the gym don't have visible abs, so just imagine how hard it is. we eat too much food

also work the abs frequently. EOD minimum

It is really tough when you get down to that last bit of fat. We tend to store it right on the stomach. It really comes down to moving more or eating less. You just have to further lower body fat to really see the abs.

Top Bottom