Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stopping craving sugar

PprinepMP

I read that people who stop eating sugar will stop craving it after a while. Does anyone have personal experience with this and how long did it take you? I had a few pancakes and snickers candy bar over the weekend and now I am craving more of it. Do you think it is an addiction or something else?

this is what you do if you crave sugar

drink an 8 ounce of mineral water with some salt, i guarantee your craving will go away

the way you cure a sugar addiction is just like any other addiction, you stop it. that is why IIFYM and cheat meals are not something i ever recommend to people. if you get in 1 cheat meal a week you will never stop the craving. it is just like telling a heroin addict its okay to do it once a week, or a sex addict its okay to hire 1 hooker a week. 'hey its just a cheat day for it' !! bleh. just weak minded people believe in that.

i crave healthy foods! yes i love fruits, veggies, and healthy fats/proteins.

I read that people who stop eating sugar will stop craving it after a while. Does anyone have personal experience with this and how long did it take you? I had a few pancakes and snickers candy bar over the weekend and now I am craving more of it. Do you think it is an addiction or something else?

to cut cravings drink some water and do some fasting to clean up your gut

fasting will make you more sugar sensitive and controlled

You'll have eaten it before rather than just this weekend

Many people addicted to sugar, just try to eat less and less sweets every time, until you will not care about it

Top Bottom