Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is stevia in tablets fine to use?

Coneroba

I wanted to buy somestevia to get rid of sugar in my life, but they only sell it in tabs.Is that normal? For some reason I though it was supposed to be likesugar, but not quite like it. Are the tabs ok, or I should be lookingfor powdered stevia?

Yes, it is absolutely fine to use - the tablets are the same powder, just pressed into tablets for convenience of dosing. So you can take it with no problems at all, and there is no need to look only for the powder.

Read the ingredients list. A lot of stevia packets/tablets have maltodextrin and fructose added as filler.

I personally would stick with a pure stevia powder. You can order it for cheap on amazon.

Read the ingredients list. A lot of stevia packets/tablets have maltodextrin and fructose added as filler.

I personally would stick with a pure stevia powder. You can order it for cheap on amazon.

Do they really can add basically sugar to sugarless product? That is so nasty! Will check out the Stevia they sell at my shop!

If you did not say that, I would never think that this can happen.

Do they really can add basically sugar to sugarless product? That is so nasty! Will check out the Stevia they sell at my shop!

If you did not say that, I would never think that this can happen.

They add things that aren't technically sugar but basically the same thing so they can call it sugar free.

They usually use maltodextrin which actually has a higher GI rating then table sugar.

That's why it's so important to always read the labels thoroughly.

Top Bottom