Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Step 1: My Stats and Fitness Regimen

OneSupernova

With all due respect, I hope this thread is in the right category. Much appreciated feedback from ladies and gentlemen would be great! :)

Basically, I want to improve my overall physical strength and body image.

My Stats

Height: 5 feet 5 inches
Current Weight: 128-130 lbs
Exercise: I don't go to the gym, and I don't engage in any intense physical work outs. Although, I try to walk as much as possible.
Meal Plan: Incorporate vegetables, fruits, and dairy products at moderate levels. But other than that, I eat pretty much anything - unless it has excessive oil, fatty components. I don't eat fast food, and all that sweet junk.

My goal is to lose a few pounds, preferrably 10-20 lbs. Hence, get down to about 115-120 lbs. Does this sound reasonable? I'm, currently, at a healthy BMI. So, I've never had an overweight problem.

(1) Should I be toning first then losing the pounds, or the way around?
(2) What type of exercises will help me lose the pounds, and tone at the same time?
(3) Is losing 20 lbs too much? I don't want to look anorexic in any shape or form. I'm trying to work on tightening my abdomenal, and butt muscles.
(4) What should be meal plan/diet consist of?

Thank you for reading. Opinions/thoughts/ideas are welcome. Oh by the way, I'm female.

Top Bottom