Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steak vs. Organ

NYethjnsn

organ from animals is really cheap but steak is so expensive. But what I find weird is that organ is way more healthier by far. Even those who push carnivore diets admit that organs are healthier. Just thought it was weird how healthy things are cheap but people complain about cost of meat products. Is it a supply v demand thing?

the price difference is because there is little market for organs, but everyone wants to buy steak

organ is obviously 100X more healthier then a dry steak

if you are the type who makes fun of vegans for not eating meat, but you yourself don't eat organs, skin, fat, and marrow from the animal (which is the most nutritious parts) then you are a hypocrite and a coward IMO

i like to eat organs especially liver from animals that delivers the best results and quality of food

organ from animals is really cheap but steak is so expensive. But what I find weird is that organ is way more healthier by far. Even those who push carnivore diets admit that organs are healthier. Just thought it was weird how healthy things are cheap but people complain about cost of meat products. Is it a supply v demand thing?

Kinda. More steak on the cow than liver etc too.

Top Bottom