Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starving after work out from cutting cycle

Candell 02

Hye guys,
I have been struggling in my cutting cycle because after work out I can't avoid eating, starving is bad after the gym so I'm not getting the results I want, what tips would you recommend for this problem guys? I can not continue wasting my time like this without any progress, thank you.

I don't care what kind of cycle you are on. You need a pre workout meal and a post workout meal. Those are the two most important meals of the day. Make it fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your body is in a very catabolic state post workout. You should ALWAYS have a post workout meal. It is very important to get protein in post workout to replenish depleted amino acids from your workout and kick start the recovery process.

If you don't want to take in a lot of calories, at the very least get in a scoop of a pure whey isolate. It'll be only 120 calories and contain pretty much zero carbs and fat. It won't hinder fat loss in any way.

Here are some tips for reducing appetite:
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. Hot drinks help immensely with hunger. Especially green tea. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Carbonated drinks add volume to your stomach and make you feel full. I drink perrier constantly when pre-contest dieting. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. Stay busy. If you are constantly occupied you won't noticed how hungry you are. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]4. Mindfully eat. Don't eat while on the computer or infront of the television. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]5. Caffeine greatly cuts appetite -> be careful with this one. Too much caffeine will burn out your adrenal glands and raise cortisol levels[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]6. Supplement with 10g psyllium husk before bed. Psyllium husk is a soluble fibre and gels up in your stomach, leading to an increased feeling of satiety. [/FONT]

I don't care what kind of cycle you are on. You need a pre workout meal and a post workout meal. Those are the two most important meals of the day. Make it fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely agree on this one.

Whenever I cut, I still make sure to eat a proper meal before and after my workouts. Otherwise you can get low blood sugar levels and do more damage to your body. Also, you would want to minimize the risk of losing muscle, and by starving you only tend to increase that.

Top Bottom