Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting your day

Murklestein

[FONT=&quot]When most people wake up, the first thing they go for is caffeine. The reason your body feels so lethargic is because it is dehydrated and deficient in nutrients, vitamins, etc. You haven't eaten or drank anything in 8+ hours! Don't go for the coffee... go for some fruit/veggie juice! The moment you wake up is one of the most critical times for your body. It needs to be refueled and rehydrated. Here's my morning concoction that I swear by:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]8 oz. Homemade juice (kale, spinach, cucumber, carrot, lemon, celery, orange, green apple and a LOT of ginger)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 oz grapefruit juice[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 scoop Amazing Grass Superfood powder[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10g glutamine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10g BCAAs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5g creatine monohydrate[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10g Gatorade powder[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]That mixture gives me about 8+ servings of veggies plus fruit! That's more than most people eat in a day! Now imagine how you would feel if your body absorbed that the second you woke up![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Then 20 minutes later I drink 32oz of ice cold water. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then 20 more minutes I eat a healthy breakfast.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Try this and you'll be off coffee before you know it, not to mention that you'll see and feel a difference in your body.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

what i do first thing in the morning is hydrate with water and evacuate myself

I don't eat my first meal till later in the day and you are absolutely right about the coffee. people are just addicted to caffeine. I am like Tom Brady, i do not touch caffeine at all

Top Bottom