x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Starting your day

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Starting your day within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: When most people wake up, the first thing they go for is caffeine. The reason your body feels so lethargic is because it is dehydrated and deficient in nutrients, vitamins, etc. You haven't eaten or drank anything in 8+ hours! Don't go for the coffee... go for some fruit/veggie juice! The moment you wake up is one of the most critical times for your body. It needs to be refueled and rehydrated. Here's my morning concoction that I swear by: 8 oz. Homemade juice (kale, spinach, cucumber,

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Starting your day

When most people wake up, the first thing they go for is caffeine. The reason your body feels so lethargic is because it is dehydrated and deficient in nutrients, vitamins, etc. You haven't eaten or drank anything in 8+ hours! Don't go for the coffee... go for some fruit/veggie juice! The moment you wake up is one of the most critical times for your body. It needs to be refueled and rehydrated. Here's my morning concoction that I swear by:

8 oz. Homemade juice (kale, spinach, cucumber, carrot, lemon, celery, orange, green apple and a LOT of ginger)
    8 oz grapefruit juice
    1 scoop Amazing Grass Superfood powder
    10g glutamine
    10g BCAAs
    5g creatine monohydrate
    10g Gatorade powder

That mixture gives me about 8+ servings of veggies plus fruit! That's more than most people eat in a day! Now imagine how you would feel if your body absorbed that the second you woke up!

Then 20 minutes later I drink 32oz of ice cold water.
    Then 20 more minutes I eat a healthy breakfast.

Try this and you'll be off coffee before you know it, not to mention that you'll see and feel a difference in your body.

Re: Starting your day

Or you could drink some water and eat food.

what i do first thing in the morning is hydrate with water and evacuate myself

I don't eat my first meal till later in the day and you are absolutely right about the coffee. people are just addicted to caffeine. I am like Tom Brady, i do not touch caffeine at all
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH

I prefer to stick with water in the morning myself