Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Start my 12 week ''Body For Life'' program today

clackers

Today is the start of my 12 week '' body for life'' program.My diet and training is a bit different to that advocated by bill phillips but have entered the competiton anyway. The main reason for doing this competiton is to lower bodyfat and bring out muscle definition and set up a base for the health and well being of myself for the rest of my life. My stats are 25 years old,5'9'' , 235 pounds and about 26% bodyfat.I will post my diet and training everyday in the online journal section of elite fitness forums everyday.

**My heart goes out to all those involved in the disasters that have occurred in America at the moment.May all our prayers be with everyone and hope that more people are found alive and no more events occur like this again.**

Yeah, good luck bro. Stick with it! It will suck at first, but keep at it. It's a good program.

body for life will teach you the basics of training and nutrietion
after your 12 weeks you will have learned a great deal about how your body responds to training and diet good luck I wish you the best and keep us posted just dont buy into the whole EAS supps to much their ok products but their is better stuff out there for alot less money and you dont need all the stuff bill says you should run out and buy, like i said good luck and have fun bro

mranderson said:
body for life will teach you the basics of training and nutrietion
after your 12 weeks you will have learned a great deal about how your body responds to training and diet good luck I wish you the best and keep us posted just dont buy into the whole EAS supps to much their ok products but their is better stuff out there for alot less money and you dont need all the stuff bill says you should run out and buy, like i said good luck and have fun bro

Very true. Old Bill knows his shit, but he's also a great salesman/marketer. As you get into the program, ask around on this board about the supplements you can take instead of laying out a bunch of money for the EAS stuff.

Good luck clackers! Did you get the info for "body for life" from the book? I'm looking to start as well, but I can't afford to spend the $$$ right now. Any info would be appreciated.

Good luck, I’ve seen many people take the ‘Body for life’ challenge and come out with excellent results. I suggest to follow the diet as closely as possible. If you do you will not be dissapointed.

Top Bottom