Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

starch food for weight gain

otto vans

I have a really high metabolism and veggies and organic food is not for me , it could be like throwing the money down the toilet, I really need to gain weight I'm 28 in jeans and 6'0 , and sometimes I find it embarrassing so I wanted to know if consuming high qtys of starchy food can help and how unhealthy is it? some info online say starch increase sugar levels and in the long run can cause diabetes, true? thank you guys

The key when choosing grains as carbohydrates sources is to pick unprocessed grains that are low glycemic index.

Take rice for example. White rice has a very high glycemic index because the outer husk of the rice hull has been removed. Brown rice on the other hand has a much lower GI rating and will raise blood sugar levels much slower.

The best carbohydrate sources to base your diet around are sweet potato, brown rice, oatmeal and vegetables. They provide the most nutrients and are all low GI and will raise blood glucose levels very slowly.

You need to eat more overall obviously but focus on protein as well as carbs. If you just load up on carbs you will not gain the quality weight you want to.

Post up what a normal day looks like currently as far as diet and we can help design one specifically for you.

Can you outlay your diet ? I am curious how much do you eat per day (EVERY DAY) and not a random one day when you eat a lot.

Most of the people who claim the same thing, actually barely eat close to maintenance calories. Some of us have to eat 7-8 times a day and still struggle with the mass gaining..

Top Bottom