Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starch Carbs, High Gi Carbs And Simple Carbs????

Sixbits

What's the difference between these 3 or are they all the same, just called by different names?

Can anyone give me some examples or list of foods/fruits containing Starchy carbs, hi GI carbs, and simple carbs?

Now, while cutting, you should avoid Starchy carbs, hi GI carbs, and simple carbs except for post work-out right? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have a look here

you'll learn all that you ever wanted to know about low/high GI and simple/complex carbs

To those wanting the best GI list around, the American Journal of Clincical Nutrion has just released a new revised list showing the GI's of over 1300-1500 different types of foods, and the amounts used. I have yet to get this, but wanted to let eveybody know about it. I will probably head on over to the library to print it out sometime this summer.

BMJ

Hey Mr. BMJ,

Is it printed in a regular journal, or is it a supplement to the journal. I know my university library has that journal.......let me know, I would love to look at that list.

Thanks
Ryan

MuscleDm said:
Hey Mr. BMJ,

Is it printed in a regular journal, or is it a supplement to the journal. I know my university library has that journal.......let me know, I would love to look at that list.

Thanks
Ryan

I believe it is part of the July 2002 journal entry, so you should be fine when looking in your library. Here is the link of the abstract describing its material/info.

http://www.ajcn.org/cgi/content/abstract/76/1/5

As for online material, and to add on to ANTHRAX's suggestion, here is the link that I usually refer people to when wanting to learn more on the glycemic index...

http://www.mendosa.com/gilists.htm

Hopefully that helps ya out,

BMJ

Top Bottom