Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

At a stand still with my diet

Anthony1980

I believe I've stopped losing fat (not getting bigger or smaller anymore). Ive also been dieting for quite some time. Would it be safe to say to try a type of bulking stage for a bit then back to diet to kind of shake up my body?

Sent from my DROID X2 using EliteFitness

Sorry forgot to mention i eat roughly 150-200g carbs "try" to keep fat below 100g and between 200-240g protein to total about 3000 calories. Maybe i should eat about this much on off days and bump up the calories about 500 or so on workout days. Like mon: workout (3500) Tues: cardo (3000) wed: workout (3500) thurs: cardio (3000) fri: workout (3500). Weekends off (3000). Seem ok?

Add in more cardio. 2 days a week isn't much. When I dieted I did cardio min 5 days a week sometimes twice a day. Gradually add in more.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Wouldnt i lose muscle mass?

Yes. In any cutting effort you will lose some muscle mass. this is why people do bulking and cutting phases. if you keep your protein high you can minimize muscle loss. If losing fat is the most important thing for you right now then cut hard, then once you reach your desired bf start bulking responsibly. If you bulk with a clean diet you will avoid gaining unwanted fat. But you need to drop the fat first And if your slowing down then add in more cardio gradually. If you feel you need to adjust the diet then do so but more cardio will definitely help.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Top Bottom