Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sprinters Pre Competition Season Cycle

RippedtotheBone

Hi Guys,

I'm planning on running this cycle. This is my first steroid experience and it is my objective to gain as much strength as possible while gaining a maximum of 10lbs of muscle mass. What I'm am not sure about is whether I should use antiestrogens / antiaromatses at such low dosegages of anbolics and whether I should use them either during the cycle or only post cycle. Which antiestrogens / antiaromatses do you recommend? At what dosage?

Here is the cycle:

Agent.............Week 1......Week 2.......Week 3......Week 4......
Dianabol.......10mg ed....10mg ed.....10mg ed....10mg ed.....
Primobolan.....100mg.......100mg........100 mg......100mg.......

Thanks a lot guys!

Viele Grüße aus Deutschland

Ripped

You're around the right area for your needs only thing I would do is run the primo a bit higher and longer:

d-bol weeks 1-5 10-15mg/day
primo weeks 1-10 200mg/week

i'd start the clomid after the d-bol at 50mg/day for a few weeks and then again 2 weeks after the primo for a few weeks just to be sure(but your test prod. prob. wont be shut down that much w/those doses).

Keep nolv on hand but u might not need it.

Maxx >>>>>

10mg sure worked for the east germans

@ eric88:

10mg's of Dianabol only sure kicked some ass at the olympics back in the days. Remember the East Germans were some nasty competitors to mess with. They also only used short cycle durations of 4 - 6 weeks. As I said I am not a bodybuilder who's priority it is to gain mass.

@ Maxx Out:

Thanks for the info.

Have you read the article "Steroids: The New Rules" by Brock Strasser. Brock states that endogenous testosterone production is imminent no matter which anabolic steroid one uses.
Here is the link:
www.testosterone.net\articles\157ster.html
What is your opinion on that?

>>i'd start the clomid after the d-bol at 50mg/day for a few weeks and then again 2 weeks after the primo for a few weeks just to be sure(but your test prod. prob. wont be shut down that much w/those doses). <<

So you don't think I should be using Clomid from the beginning on?

Are other products like HCG or Arimidex frequently used by EF members? I just know that a day's dosage of Arimidex is more expensive than a day's dosage of some anabolics.

Thanks again,

Ripped

Good article, but he uses deca and test as examples, not primo! Those two roids DEFINITELY shut that down, but it's not possible to infer from those examples that lesser roids do too, and even if they did, you couldn't deduce to what degree you're shut down from the info he gives you.

200mg, 15mg. If you're worried re your test just take some clomid post-cycle.

Run the primo atleast at 200mg/week. Maxx out is right.

Rippedtothebone,
I'm doing that same cycle in Jan for my first also. They are right you're probably gonna need 200mg primo if its only 4 weeks. If you wanted to stretch it out a bit you could go like this:

wk1-100mg primo 10mg d-bol
wk2-100mg primo 15mg d-bol
wk3-200mg primo 20mg d-bol
wk4-200mg primo 20mg d-bol
wk5-200mg primo 15mg d-bol
wk6-100mg primo 10mg d-bol
wk7-100mg primo 5mg d-bol
wk8-100mg clomid ed
wk9-50mg clomid ed
wk10-25mg clomid ed

First cycle what ever you do take it slow. You've got plenty of years to go with the higher dosses. Good luck, post your results, we'd love to hear.

everyone reacts differently to different drugs. its hard to judge what will work and what wont. you can adjust as you go.

Why do you want to add any wieght????

Also will you be tested and are you planning on running a cycle throughout the season.

email me at [email protected] and I think I can help with the testing and the cycle you need for speed.

Nautica

Top Bottom