Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to spray or not to spray...

Nonerz

okay, so the "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" spray has been my new best friend. It says it has zero calories for 5 sprays...so therefore I calculated that I can have as much as my little heart desires without consequence!

Anything to worry about because I love this stuff! I wish it came in an aerosol can, so my finger wouldn't get tired!

i live by this shit i use it on everything i even put it on my eggs in the morning for that BUTTERYYYYY taste:p I was skiptical too but fuck its the best no calorie butter my fridge is filled with little yellow bottles (i just got them on sale buy one get one:) )

I hear ya cdownie! I used to slather butter on all my shit! Now I spray away to my hearts content! I know it's not the same thing, but I can live with it--I like to call it "butter flavored water." :)

hmmm...sounds good....I'll have to try being that I am still using butter for cooking up my eggs.....

on another note, I tried poaching some eggs to avoid using the butter....this is not easy.

You've got to try the spray! I also switched my regular mayo for the Best Foods green label, 2 fat grams type. I used to kill my food with extra sauce, mayo, butter...you name it, I wanted mooooore of it so this has really helped me to cut the calories.

For your eggs...have you tried the plastic microwavable egg cookers? It has two receptacles for your eggs--you add a bit of water and about a minute later your eggs are done! They usually have them hanging in the isle at the grocery store or you can probably get them at Target. I suggest cleaning them right away or the egg will become rock hard when left to sit on the plastic. Other than that, it's nice and easy!

I could never give up mayo.....I love Helman's.
I used to eat mayo on toast in the morning and mayo sandwiches when I was a kid...

Don and Mike (a radio show) had a Helman's mayo eating contest yesterday for Cinco de Mayo...hehe some dude ate a jar of mayo in a minute, and some girl did too.....hehe

ewwww! Now I'm a (former) mayo FREAK, but that is just nasty! I can feel my heart clogging up now...

I didn't give it up, I just switched to the lower cal, lower fat type (reluctantly, of course) and now use it in moderation. I've also made mustard my best friend and slather that on when I need to have my sandwich nice and moist...I can't stand dry stuff!

Another alternative/supplement to may is Dijonaisse...it has a lot fewer calories and it tastes really good! There are a lot more choices now (that I've noticed) and good alternatives to the fully loaded stuff, which is where you can really add on a lot of empty calories.

a good alternative to cooking ur eggs with butter is cooking them in olive oil. There is more fat but its better for you and your eggs taste much better. I STRONGLY suggest making ur eggs like this as it gives them a totally different taste which is much better IMO.

yuck....i can't eat eggs cooked in olive oil......

me likes butta'

haha....I was thinking of one of my favorite things to eat....

a sandwich prepared like this:

toast w/butter topped w/mayo
2 eggs fried over easy in butter
sliced ham, browned up in the frying pan (w/ a little more butter)
cheese
maybe some lettuce and tomatoe if I have it laying around....

:p :p :p

btw, this is in no way healthy....lol....but it tastes good...

jerkbox said:
yuck....i can't eat eggs cooked in olive oil......

me likes butta'

haha....I was thinking of one of my favorite things to eat....

a sandwich prepared like this:

toast w/butter topped w/mayo
2 eggs fried over easy in butter
sliced ham, browned up in the frying pan (w/ a little more butter)
cheese
maybe some lettuce and tomatoe if I have it laying around....

:p :p :p

btw, this is in no way healthy....lol....but it tastes good...

yo bro, i live in phily to where about Im just south of phily PM me bro if you want

Top Bottom