Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

spray butter while dieting

jeffer.pulished

do guys think this spray butter could be a good option for cooking? I'm trying to lose weight so I'm using as less butter and oil as I can.

Olive oil or coconut oil... eat oatmeal for carbs and omega 3s for fats

In addition to that I can only mention the use of ceramic saucepans, which can be used with no oil at all, and nothing will burn on them. This is definitely the best option. If you can't afford those, then olive oil and coconut oils are best for cooking, as little of them is required, and they last for quite a bit at high temperatures.

Even if you stick to the serving size of five sprays, spray butter is highly processed. “I can't believe it's not butter!” spray butter contains more than 10 ingredients, several of which are controversial including [FONT=arial, sans-serif]polysorbate 60, [/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]sodium benzoate and [/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]EDTA, along with natural and artificial flavors.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]All these fake 'no calorie' foods are heavily process and just junk. I don't recommend including them in your diet. [/FONT]

I would look for a good oil based spray instead of butter. That combined with a good quality pan will be enough to have no stick. You really don't need any butter for flavor.

Top Bottom