Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spicy Chicken Pasta

p0ink

this is the recipe from Steak and Ale's Spicy Chicken Pasta.

it is far from low calorie, but it is amazing. it will make you blow loads.

Steak and Ale's Spicy Chicken Pasta

Cajun Cream Sauce:
2 T. butter
1/4 C. all-purpose flour
1/2 C. milk
3 C. heavy cream
6 T. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
3 T. Cajun seasoning

For the pasta:
4 (6-oz.) boneless chicken breasts
2 T. Cajun seasoning
4 C. Cajun Cream Sauce
1 1/2 lbs. linguini, cooked
1 C. diced tomatoes
1/4 C. sliced green onions
1/2 C. shredded Parmesan cheese
8 pieces garlic toast

To prepare the sauce, melt butter over medium heat. Add all-purpose flour, stirring until blended. Continue stirring for 3 minutes. Remove pan from the heat. Add milk and cream and whisk until well-blended. Return pan to medium heat. Heat mixture, stirring frequently until temperature reaches 200° F. The mixture will just begin to bubble up the sides of the pot. When the mixture reaches 200° F, remove from the heat and add the 6 tablespoons of Parmesan and 3 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning.

Sprinkle chicken breasts with the Cajun seasoning. Grill for 6 to 8 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165° F is reached.

Pour 4 cups of Cajun Cream Sauce into a large saute pan. Add linguini and toss with tongs until pasta is evenly coated with the sauce. Cook over medium heat for about 30 seconds.

Divide pasta among 4 large serving plates or bowls, mounding up pasta. Slice cooked chicken on the bias into 1/4-inch strips and place on top of pasta. Sprinkle tomatoes, green onions and Parmesan over each portion. Add garlic toast and serve.

Yield: 4 servings.

for the cajun sauce, i would add 1/8th tsp of garlic.

for the chicken breats, lightly cover them with meat tenderized (you will not need salt), cracked black pepper, and cajun seasoning. make suire each side is completely covered with the seasoning.

this shit rocks. i am eating it as i type this.

Top Bottom