Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sparkling water while dieting

gregory noah

Hey guys, I was wondering if sparkling water like pellegrino or perrier are as healthy as regular water while loosing weight, they contain higher sodium so I was wondering if you consume it daily about 3-4 glasses a day. Also I remember reading about some study claiming that carbonated drinks cause loss of Calcium in bones.

carbonated drinks are very acidic in the body.. so IMO yes they will leech minerals

having said that diet soda has 0 calories and a lot of guys like luimarco freely admit they drink that shit 24/7. the problem is they just aren't healthy for you and they contain artificial sweeteners that have been linked to disease

I am an advocate of moderation - I think that if you drink this water with moderation, there is nothing to be afraid of, and 2-3 glasses per day seen very reasonable to me.

I am a big advocate of sparkling water and perrier when dieting. It contains no calories and the carbonation helps cut appetite.

You can drink as many as you like.

Perrier/sparkling water will NOT leach calcium from your bones. Carbonated drinks like pepsi will.

Try the lemon and lime flavoured perrier. They are really good.

Top Bottom