Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

soy sauce good or bad

davidred

some people say is good for your heart and others say it creates a lot of water retention, I consume it every day on my foods, and T the same time I'm trying to lose weight, how about you guys, would you consume it every day while loosing weight?

Well there is a less sodium version. For sodium, a lot depends on water intake as well as balancing with potassium. So it's far from a cut and dry good or bad. If you're using a bottle a day, it's bad lol. A few dashes on a meal, just compensate elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not take anything made with soy. First of all, soy will raise your estrogen levels, which is not good. Secondly, soy is one of the most genetically modified products, so God knows what you actually eat. If you want something good for the heart, you may consider using Flaxseed Oil - it has tons of omegas and healthy fatty acids, so it is very good against cholesterol and it promotes heart health.

Top Bottom