Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

soy milk vs. regular milk

dackeri

for years i have read on forums that soy milk is not good cause it will cause a drop in testosterone levels and other things. now you don't hear it anymore. was all that just bro science or was there every any actual ironclad evidence of that? i ask cause i started using soy milk

soy milk, almond milk, hemp milk. these are simply non dairy alternatives to milk.

at the end of the day ALL MILKS i have issues with. either they are processed, fake food, or they are from tortured cows fed crap and injected with hormones. then that milk is pasteurized zapping away nutrition anyway.

is there any mammal on earth that consumes milk past infancy? no. the only milk you can argue that is natural is coconut milk, but usually those have added sugars and you still are processing that coconut to make it.

if you follow a NATURAL diet like the one that i push (crazy i would push a diet humans have did for 2M years) then there isn't any milk that is good. sorry

Soy anything is a terrible option as it is very estrogenic. If you are talking about mixing in shakes, just use water. Shakes in general are not the best option anyways though. If you are putting it in coffee, just lean to drink black coffee.

Top Bottom