Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Something to snack on during school

ark94

Any suggestions, i need a snack i can have during school, in the morning between my between breakfast and lunch, and in the afternoon between lunch and my workout.

I can't have nuts, actually i was almost fined for having nuts (apparently its illegal in schools were i live) so i need something other than nuts.

Has to be low on sugar, or almost no sugar only sugar that is allowed is natural sugar from the food itself.

during school? so something convenient. . . eggs cold not really my thing, beef and turky cold ? i would have to cook those.

better protein bars made with a no or low sugar alternative to honey. needto has some recipes for it. milk, theres not a lot of choices with your options. i would look into the bars.

out of curiosity do you know why the nuts are not allowed?

better protein bars made with a no or low sugar alternative to honey. needto has some recipes for it. milk, theres not a lot of choices with your options. i would look into the bars.

yeah, its been implented into almost all the schools in ontario apparently. Has been for a while, i just never had any nut related products.

People have severe, next to deathly allergies with peanuts. So peanut free school. =(

edit:

Think you could get me a link to his recipes? im looking around right now haven't seen anything yet

I found this recipe :

This recipe is simple. Just replace honey with sugar free maple syrup,and replace smart balance peanut butter with natural reduced fat peanut butter

Ingredients
1. pack better protein bars peanut butter moon flavor.
1 cup sugar free maple syrup
1 cup natural reduced fat peanut butter
1,pour contents of pouch into a large mixing bowl.2, Add 1 cup natural reduced fat peanut butter, and 1 cup sugar free maple sugar. 3, Mix well with hands till texture is smooth like fudge. 4, place in a deep glass backing dish and let set in fridge for 30 mins. 5,cut into 12 even bars.

1.If after mixing the bars they seem like they are not coming together. Just add a little water and mix again. If you like you can add extra syrup. This will change the macros of the bars but not by much..

2.Its best to mix by hand and just add a little water if they need more moisture. This will not change the taste of the bars or the macros of them ether.

3.You can heat peanut butter for 30 seconds in the microwave before placing it in the bowl. For some this allows them to mix with a spoon and not there hands. This also may help blend the ingredients better.

Nutrition facts

Nutrition facts for original recipe.
calories 275
calories from fat 97
total fat 11g
saturated fats 2g
trans fat 0g
cholesterol 40mg
sodium 106g
total carbohydrates 21g
dietary fiber 3g
sugar 7g
protein 24g

Wondering what the certain ingredients were. Such as, what are the pack better protein bars peanut butter moon flavor
. Can i go to an all natural food store, or health food store, or w/e and find these? or do i have to buy certain things off the internet specially?

I found this recipe :

This recipe is simple. Just replace honey with sugar free maple syrup,and replace smart balance peanut butter with natural reduced fat peanut butter

Ingredients
1. pack better protein bars peanut butter moon flavor.
1 cup sugar free maple syrup
1 cup natural reduced fat peanut butter
1,pour contents of pouch into a large mixing bowl.2, Add 1 cup natural reduced fat peanut butter, and 1 cup sugar free maple sugar. 3, Mix well with hands till texture is smooth like fudge. 4, place in a deep glass backing dish and let set in fridge for 30 mins. 5,cut into 12 even bars.

1.If after mixing the bars they seem like they are not coming together. Just add a little water and mix again. If you like you can add extra syrup. This will change the macros of the bars but not by much..

2.Its best to mix by hand and just add a little water if they need more moisture. This will not change the taste of the bars or the macros of them ether.

3.You can heat peanut butter for 30 seconds in the microwave before placing it in the bowl. For some this allows them to mix with a spoon and not there hands. This also may help blend the ingredients better.

Nutrition facts

Nutrition facts for original recipe.
calories 275
calories from fat 97
total fat 11g
saturated fats 2g
trans fat 0g
cholesterol 40mg
sodium 106g
total carbohydrates 21g
dietary fiber 3g
sugar 7g
protein 24g

Wondering what the certain ingredients were. Such as, what are the pack better protein bars peanut butter moon flavor
. Can i go to an all natural food store, or health food store, or w/e and find these? or do i have to buy certain things off the internet specially?

Better Protein Bars
That is a pack of better protein bars bro ^^^^ I am the maker of this product. I designed it :D

Top Bottom