Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So i made 'protein' cookies.

mordy

Bored, feeling hungry, i decided to get creative.

Basically i mixed some oatmeal, natty peanut butter, non fat milk, and chocolate flavored whey into a batter like concoction and cooked it.

results? A very crunchy somewhat bland flavored cookie. Edible yes. Healthy? yes.

Next time i will add egg whites which should make them a little less crunchy, plus increasing protien.

From the batter you made, how many cookies came out? What was the final macronutrient breakdown?

Sounds good!!!

You could nix the PB.........add some sugar free peanut butter syrup....egg whites....and eat em till the cows come home.........

Atkins, has a great flower substitute. it has very low carbs, high fiber and very high protien. you should give it a try, it can be used to substitue flower in almost any bakeing or cooking.

I will try these. Thanks.

Since I am into bulking right now, I would go so far as to add a few "other" ingredients: Various nuts, heavy cream with milk (or instead of), cocoa, splenda (or cane sugar in proportion), and almond or cashew butter as well as peanut butter. Sorry if that doesn't fit in the cutting category.

I only made a little bit to test it out. I used designer whey.

I would imagine that with 1 cup oatmeal, 2 tablespoons of PB, 2 scoops of protein (40-60 grams) and 1 or 2 egg whites you could make a good sized dozen or so.

Top Bottom