Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I'm thinking about starting a CKD, i need some meal ideas.

scott, how did that 2 day carbup treat you? To be honest, this time i was ready to go back to the fat on sunday.

I love change and keeping the body guessing.. it's always been a recipe for success for me. I know evryone's different and Mattie's gonna learn whats best for her. Can't wait for this weekend..!! And yeah, I love gettin back to the fat also...!

Do you reduce the carbs and/or total caloric intake for the second day or is just like the first 24 hours? Or do you always change it.

scotty, i think i remember you saying that doing only 1 day of carbing up, you didnt feel like you filled your muscles back up enough...which may well be true...

hubba hubba (ill most likely get in trouble for this) he he

scotty, i think i remember you saying that doing only 1 day of carbing up, you didnt feel like you filled your muscles back up enough...which may well be true...

hubba hubba (ill most likely get in trouble for this) he he

Damn right, we need you giving out advice around here. The image filename cracked me up. buffass.jpg

someone wants a spankin..! Not you OneBreath.. No I keep it the same for both days, meals as close to two hours as possible.. Bodyopus once stated that some people might not be completely filled up into the third day, but to avoid gaining fat, stop at two days. I really dont think a person can go wrong as long as the carbs are simple, avoid fructose and get back on fats right after 48 hours...

quick question, probably a silly one, but calories sunday thru friday: i found this cool calulator thing in a thread (its somewhere on this friggin site, i cant find it again) and it calculated your bmr, what precetages of fat/protein/carbs you should have while doing ckd, and how many cals you should have on your carb up, etc. so it said that during the week, i should have around 1681 calories...so lets say today i had 1900 or so? woops! i dont feel over stuffed tho, my body must have needed it....? my carbs were only 16 grams.

i guess my question is, how ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL is it to stay below x amount of calories EVERY DAY whilst doing ckd and trying to lose this last bit of fat? the average of my cals over the past week (excluding carb up) is around 1550.

i feel guilty... :(

woops, this is mattie by the way, scott forgot to log out... ha ha...were a little slow today

ive just on my third day of the ckd, and feel bloated.
ive just switched from another cuttingdiet where i was standing still and bloated there as well.

my diet now, on my regular days is:
163 g mixed nuts (they are salted, maybe a problem?)
90 grams of fat cheese
80 g whey powder
200 g of lean beef
1 tunacan
2 small sallads that only includes cucumbers,lettuce and tomato
1 egg

this is about 185 g prot,150 g of fat and 20-30 g of carbs. 2100-2150 cals
my weight is about 83-84 kg.

upper 4 abs visible, but i just seem to stand still.

do u see anything wrong whit my diet?

training 5 times a week whit the weights, gonna add 20 mins of cardio after every workout session.

Last edited:
quick question, probably a silly one, but calories sunday thru friday: i found this cool calulator thing in a thread (its somewhere on this friggin site, i cant find it again) and it calculated your bmr, what precetages of fat/protein/carbs you should have while doing ckd, and how many cals you should have on your carb up, etc. so it said that during the week, i should have around 1681 calories...so lets say today i had 1900 or so? woops! i dont feel over stuffed tho, my body must have needed it....? my carbs were only 16 grams.

i guess my question is, how ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL is it to stay below x amount of calories EVERY DAY whilst doing ckd and trying to lose this last bit of fat? the average of my cals over the past week (excluding carb up) is around 1550.

i feel guilty... :(

woops, this is mattie by the way, scott forgot to log out... ha ha...were a little slow today

I was about to say, based on that picture 1,681 calories seemed a little low.

During the week it is absolutely critical for fat loss. During the carbup you will be taking in a lot more purposefully.

Based on the book i'm using, here are the numbers for the 24 hour carbup based on LBM (not total weight). A rough estimate of your LBM is fine, it doesn't have to be dead on.

100 lbs - 460 gm carbs, total calories of 2,600. (of course try to stay away from fat and make the remaining calories protein)

120 lbs - 540 gm carbs, total calories of 3,100

140 lbs - 630 gm carbs, total calories of 3,600

I'm imagining that you fit somewhere between 100 and 120. As you can see that's many more calories than you take in during a weekday. So enjoy the extra calories then and try to hit your daily goal during the weekdays.

Top Bottom