Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I'm thinking about starting a CKD, i need some meal ideas.

ok, that sounds like something i could try.

you know, i didnt realize that on the carb up, it should be mainly just carbs--not fat as well. im thinking the reason it took me so long to feel normal again after my carb weekends is because i was eating fat and carbs, not to mention drinking a bunch of booze. so i wasnt doing it properly. but every other saturday might be cool.

you guys enjoy the carbs this weekend1 what are you most looking forward to? :)

I completely get what you are talking about with the fat. Last year i took in both and didn't feel so good either. I'm looking forward to seeing how i feel after just carbs. After a few weeks on this all carb high GI refeed, some people even experience sweating as they are eating the carbs, their metabolism is speeding up that fast.

I'm most looking forward to cereal. When i was a kid i would eat it morning noon and night. It will have to be with skim milk this time :(

oooooook, so. i decided to take the plunge. i decided at 5 pm, when i got off work, that its time. so i called the hubs, who was at the store getting some cereal (he he) and said, hey, will you get me some cookie crisp?!

im not gonna lie tho, i had some wine. did i ruin everyhitng?!

oh ya, thats the other thing...after my big ol bowl of pasta last night, i noticed my heart was POUNDING. like, the kind where you can feel it in your head, etc. holy crap! whats that all about? was that my metabolism?!

oh ya, thats the other thing...after my big ol bowl of pasta last night, i noticed my heart was POUNDING. like, the kind where you can feel it in your head, etc. holy crap! whats that all about? was that my metabolism?!

Well done. Did you feel warm, like you could possibly break a sweat? I've been feeling like that all day. I've had an entire box of fruity pebbles, most of a box of Lucky charms, and some cinnamon toast crunch. I'm in a carb coma. I'll have to post all the sugar i've eaten tomorrow. I'm too weak to do it now.

About the wine, i have no idea. As long as it's not fat you should be fine.

good, good. i only had a little.

soooo...the fat. i imagine i had more than was desireable, as the sauce on my pasta was way to delish to not have fat in it. how detrimental is this?

and yes, i was quite warm... yay! so i hopefully i didnt mess it up too bad. because i also had cheese bread. woops.

the other thing i noticed is that my muscles didnt hurt anymore when i got up this morning...

one more question...its normal to bloat up about an inch, right? i meausre my waist and hips every other morning or so, and im feeling a bit uh..."soft." ugh. and tired.

good, good. i only had a little.

soooo...the fat. i imagine i had more than was desireable, as the sauce on my pasta was way to delish to not have fat in it. how detrimental is this?

and yes, i was quite warm... yay! so i hopefully i didnt mess it up too bad. because i also had cheese bread. woops.

the other thing i noticed is that my muscles didnt hurt anymore when i got up this morning...

one more question...its normal to bloat up about an inch, right? i meausre my waist and hips every other morning or so, and im feeling a bit uh..."soft." ugh. and tired.

Sounds like you did really well. I'm up a pound and ironwings is up 2 or 3 pounds right now. It's all water. carboHYDRATE.

Lets see how long it takes to get it off. It should only be a day or 2. 3 at the most. And then by the end of the week we should end up lower in weight than the end of last week.

And yeah the muscles feel good because they are replenished with glycogen. You will probably feel like hercules during the first 2 workouts this week. They should be depleted again by about Wed.

yay! thanks so much you guys! i thought i blew it because of the fat. i slept REALLY good...all those carbs plus a little wine was like a friggin horse tranquilizer.

scott and i, this evening will be enjoying rice a roni, mac n cheese, (ill try and use as little butter as possible here, or none) and ramen. oh, and fat free cookies and cream ice cream for desert :) F*** YEA! cant wait to get in the gym. im gonna KILL IT.

ive just started the ckd today...looking forword to it.
already been carbcyckling for 10-11 weeks so im already maybe 10-13 bf....would like to go down to 8-9 bf before ill start my first cycle.

but you guys dont count the carbs at all, i mean offcourse it has to be low...i have about 25 g of carbs in my mealplan....to much?

and when youre done whit the ckd.....what do you do not to rebound too fast and gain to much water and fat?

ive just started the ckd today...looking forword to it.
already been carbcyckling for 10-11 weeks so im already maybe 10-13 bf....would like to go down to 8-9 bf before ill start my first cycle.

but you guys dont count the carbs at all, i mean offcourse it has to be low...i have about 25 g of carbs in my mealplan....to much?

and when youre done whit the ckd.....what do you do not to rebound too fast and gain to much water and fat?

The only rule we use is to keep carbs below 30 grams a day. Other than this, the use of ketostix will tell if you are taking in too many.

We are still thinking about an ending plan. I've seen a few. The most common seems to be adding 25gm of carbs per day back into the diet until you get to the level you wish to keep.

yay! thanks so much you guys! i thought i blew it because of the fat. i slept REALLY good...all those carbs plus a little wine was like a friggin horse tranquilizer.

scott and i, this evening will be enjoying rice a roni, mac n cheese, (ill try and use as little butter as possible here, or none) and ramen. oh, and fat free cookies and cream ice cream for desert :) F*** YEA! cant wait to get in the gym. im gonna KILL IT.

Strangely i slept like a baby last night. I've been having issues all week but last night i was out. My mind is foggy today. Time to get this damn sugar out of my system. I'm looking forward to getting back into ketosis for the week. My mood and focus was much better than normal last week. I just felt nice and steady all day.

Top Bottom