Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I'm thinking about starting a CKD, i need some meal ideas.

We might as well turn this into a quasi log. Today is Day 2 of low carb. Yesterday's totals where ~254gm fat, 185gm protein, 13gm carb

So far today

Meal 1:

4 omega 3 eggs
2 slices cheese
4 strips bacon
1 tbsp olive oil

64 fat, 4 carbs, 46 protein, 720 calories

Meal 2:

8oz 80/20 ground beef
2 slices cheese
2 slices bacon

67 fat, 0 carbs, 48 protein, 780 calories

Meal 3:

8oz 80/20 ground beef
2 slices cheese
2 slices bacon

67 fat, 0 carbs, 48 protein, 780 calories

Meal 4:

unknown at this point

It looks like i'm going to be in a photoshoot with Ironwings and she's all cut to shit. So my ass has about 5 weeks to drop ~3% BF, and i don't want to lose any muscle.

So i've got my numbers calculated and i'm going to need 52 grams of protein and 62 grams of fat per meal. I'm playing around in excel and its difficult to get this ratio just right. I'm coming up with good meals but i'm always having to add 1 or 2 tablespoons of olive oil to hit the fat total and not mess up the protein total.

I'm not too picky so any suggestions are welcome. Also anyone who's had success with CKDs feel free to offer any general suggestions. I did the anabolic diet last year but didn't really pay close attention to the ratios. Since i'm on a tight schedule here, i want to do this thing right.

Thanks!

Meal Ideas ;)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/m...ummy-culinary-experimentation-ckd-270760.html

I guess I'll play along too...this week my caloric intake is 1650 a day.

DAY 3

Meal 1:

2 omega 3 eggs
1 slices cheese
2 patties country sausage

29 fat, 2 carbs, 26 protein, 380 calories

Meal 2:

4 oz chicken
2 slices bacon
2 cups Romaine lettuce
3 tbsp Ceasar dressing

35 fat, 0 carbs, 33.5 protein, 456 calories

Meal 3:

Almonds
6 slices roast beef
14 cheese cubes

20 fat, 0 carbs, 32 protein, 320 calories

Meal 4:

Filet Mignon wrapped in bacon
Salad of: Romaine lettuce, cucumbers, green peppers, onions, 1 slice bacon and 1 tbsp of oil dressing

32.5 fat, 3.24 carbs, 31.5 protein, 477.5 calories

Late night munchie: 4 melba toast rounds with 1 tsp almond butter

Totals:
116.5 fat, 13.24 carb, 123 protein, 1633.5 cals

*note: my fat should have been higher than protein. My Meal 3 was too high in protein and not enough fat :(

I'd be embarrassed to post my late night munchies. Yeah, i got into the melba toast rounds last night. They make good shovels for the peanut butter.

Today i am animal fatted out. I'm going to subsist on some chicken, tons of flaxmeal, olive oil, almonds, and ANPB. I've already had 4 cups of brocolli with full fatty caesar dressing. yummm. That should take care of my greens for the day i think.

OK that swings it - Im startin keto again this month.

Damn right, SL has been getting great results over the past few months. I want to see if i can get into single digits for BF.

The only thing i don't like about mid week is that i feel literally deflated. Arms and chest feel sunken in, legs feel weak.

Top Bottom