Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So disappointed!!! :-(

Reecey1

Well I'm on week 4 if my test 400 and deca cycle. I have to say I have hardly noticed any results different from a test only cycle and I think test only cycles are poor! I feel I am doing something wrong. I know I could get these results if I done this naturally!
I am eating very good foods chicken everyday, I eat approx 300-400g of protein on weight days. This includes a full cooked chicken from the supermarket! I have protein shakes i am taking 1 a day which has another 50g of protein in I take this after every gym session. I am drinking about 20-25l of water a week. I am also drinking whole milk about 3 pints everyday. I have 1 bottle of orange juice a day too. All meals I eat are mixed so they consist of vegetables, carbs and protein. I am also eating a lot of fruit!
I am getting good sleep. Approximately 8 hours a night.
I do about 2-2.5 hour sessions down the gym, I do different muscle groups a day. I working out 6 times a week!
I had 2 month off the gym from November to Christmas time and come back to the gym in January and started my 1st cycle for 2014. This is my 3rd cycle. First time using deca. I am injecting twice a week, 600mg deca, 800mg test400. I am lifting heavy down the gym. And have noticed stength increases but I was big bulk look which I can't seem to get. I have done dianabol in the past before and this was the best aas I ever took when it comes to size and strength!
I am 21
5'11"
Currently weighing 14.8 stone/94kg.

I have to mention, I have an ultra fast metabolism! I am naturally a slim build. All this food I am eating now just seems to go straight to my stomach. My shoulder curve round and my scapula bones stick out quite a bit! This makes my back look skinny and top of my chest look small :-(. I also have very long arms for my size. 77" span which is approx 6.5ft!

Can someone give me some advice please please please. I'm feeling so down about this I'm trying my hardest here just want some good advice!

Thanks people :)

Do you know what you are doing with the deca? When and whats your pct look like. If I were you I would of started with a test only cycle. You are a little young my friend. (I started around 23.)

I myself did not see* results until week 7-8 using Test E. But trust me it is working.

Do you know what you are doing with the deca? When and whats your pct look like. If I were you I would of started with a test only cycle. You are a little young my friend. (I started around 23.)

I myself did not see* results until week 7-8 using Test E. But trust me it is working.

I know I'm young. But this is my 3rd cycle now so I'm just carrying on with it. I've had no problems so far and I'm pretty sensible. I'm 22 next month. After this cycle this would have been my 3rd cycle at 21.

My pct. I have some nolva on the side. I also have this stuff that's for the water retention. Can't remember what it's called now though. I also have clomid on this side. Will not be using this though. I have lots of pct's available if needed. Anything you recommend? I hear lots of different opinions when it comes to pct's.

Thanks for the response btw mate. Much appreciated!

3 Cycles at 21 is a bit much man but what ever.

Give it more time. The decanoate ester takes a long time to kick in. Also your using a test blend which has a range of esters. One of which I'm will to bet is decanoate as well. So it won't be like pinning 500mg of test E.

Also there is no need for you to be taking 800mg of test. That's way too much for a guy your size.. I'm your weight and 7 inches shorter and I wouldn't go near 800mg of test.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I am also drinking whole milk about 3 pints everyday.
Waaay to much calcium if you ask me, may not have any bow or in the near future but it will come back to bite you in the ass if kept up.

I do about 2-2.5 hour sessions down the gym, I do different muscle groups a day. I working out 6 times a week!

This is likely your problem right here. You dont grow in the gym. I would wager your over training.

Top Bottom