Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So? Carbs or Fat?

bigM

Right now I am 314lbs my goal is around 260lbs.

Do I want to cut my carbs or my fats?

which is better and fast to lose weight

need more info... your bf%?
but in general it's fats
take in more fats and -->
50 carbs if u have the metabolizm of a turtle and 150 if you have a fast metabolism ----- you need close to 100 g fat a day all good fats i.e. flaxseed oil, grapeseed oil, all natural peanut butter
w/ at least 1.5-2.5 g protein per pound of body weight
My 2cents
Mr.X

It sounds like you have a high BF%,,,therefore you may want to look into a Keto diet, but before doing a keto I would taper the carbs down while increasing good fats...Just dont fall into the Keto diet without tapering...you will crash

O and im really not lifting right now.. just cardio for a while until i lose some weight..

so do I still need all that protein?

so i should take in no more then 50 carbs per day and i dont take in much fat at all eating what i eat...

whole bran flakes
rice cake tuna fish
skinless chicken breast
fruit

thats about it

my schedule is a few post below if you wanna check it out...

thanks for the help guys..

i am a true newbie.. but am more determined then i have ever been at losing weight and getting into better shape

thanks

definitely just cut out all carbs... eat fat as it takes fat to burn fat...

deplete your body of carbs and it will begin to burn its own stored bodyfat

YEAH I AGREE

Cut the Carbs - especially at night....stop eating them after diner!!!!!

You need to eat fat, otherwise your whole system shuts down and you can't think properly.

Try limiting fast food, junk food, carbonated drinks, and refined sugar.

Good Luck

"O and im really not lifting right now.. just cardio for a while until i lose some weight"

Drop back on the cardio and get in some weight training. It is very effective in stimulating metabolism, and will increase muscle tissue, which in itself is metabolically active. Keep cardio after lifting.

Top Bottom