Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

smoking vs. drinking

dEgeNeRaTe8211

if u had to choose one...which is better...diet-wise, i guess. i figured that alcohol has alotta empty calories...and weed doesn't. see where i'm coming from?

I think either both should be illegal or legal. The current split is illogical. If anything weed should be legal and alcohol should be illegal.

The main problem with weed is that you have to burn it and inhale the smoke. Imagine if it was snortable!!

JC

None of them !

But I would say that alcohol leads to less dependence than weed

joncrane said:
I think either both should be illegal or legal. The current split is illogical. If anything weed should be legal and alcohol should be illegal.

The main problem with weed is that you have to burn it and inhale the smoke. Imagine if it was snortable!!

JC

you can eat marijuana.

Weed is better than alcohol in every way, shape and form...I don't understand why one is illegal and the other is not.

Weed is not physically addictive, alcohol is.

Bobarell said:
Weed is better than alcohol in every way, shape and form...I don't understand why one is illegal and the other is not.

Weed is not physically addictive, alcohol is.

I agree. I used to drink and not smoke, but since I started caring about my body I have reversed the two. Drinking is bad in a lot of aspects not just what it does to your body. I can smoke some, get up the next morning and have a great workout. Can't do that with alcohol. Another plus to smoking is when I am bulking, it makes me eat more ;) One bad thing about weed though is that it.......um, nevermind-I forgot what I was gonna type.

Last edited:
Schmokin weed
schmokin weed
doin' coke
drinkin' beeahs

Dinkin' beeahs, beeahs, beeahs
Rollin' fatties
smokin blunts

Who smokes the blunts?
WE smoke the blunts!

That was part of "Jay's Rap" from "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back". I thought that was appropriate for this thread

:D

i dont c how anybody would see smoking too be worse than alcohol to a bodybuilder, alcohol is loaded with empty calories the majority of its cals coiming from alcohol and also it lowers testoserone levels significantly, and dehydrates you. weed has no calories, its just smoking, and the only real harm it does is raise estrogen levels, but so does drinking also.

Top Bottom