Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slim-Fast good?

bretdon

I haven't heard much about the product Slim-Fast in a long time. But I still see that they get sold at some supermarkets in the beverage section. Is this something that I should try if I want to lose weight or is it just a gimmick? Has it ever work for any of you on here or did you use some other way to lose weight. I am 320 lbs and I want to drop 80 lb

Slim fast is not fast at all, if you want to drop 80lbs it wont help you, to drop the weight you need to do fasting

lets use common sense, here are the ingredients. you tell me if any of this belongs in our body.

Ingredients: Water, Calcium Caseinate,
Milk Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Maltodextrin, Cellulose Gel, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Potassium Phosphate, Mono and Diglycerides, Glycerin, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose, Carrageenan, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, ...

I haven't heard much about the product Slim-Fast in a long time. But I still see that they get sold at some supermarkets in the beverage section. Is this something that I should try if I want to lose weight or is it just a gimmick? Has it ever work for any of you on here or did you use some other way to lose weight. I am 320 lbs and I want to drop 80 lb

Start by eating less. Baby steps

I didn’t even know it was still out there. But the guys are right get on a good fasting diet and you’ll drop weight

Top Bottom