Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slim Fast??

visions

I'm trying to bulk now and I have been drinking one of these cause its additional calories and nutritional value with breakfast which is...

9:00 am oatmeal
10:00 am 5 eggs
10:30 am potatoes
2 sausage patties

is the sausage patties terrible even when bulking??
and my question about the slim fast is that it has
35 GRAMS OF SUGAR!!! how does your body process
this..is it terrible or no??

Thanks.

I don't know about the Slim Fast.....

As for the sausage....there are better choices - even when bulking. Isn't sausage really high in sodium and saturated fat?? You'd be better off switching to a nice cut of steak....(yeah I know it's expensive....but it works!). Having sausage occasionally might not kill you - but I wouldn't advise eating it everyday.

visions said:
I'm trying to bulk now and I have been drinking one of these cause its additional calories and nutritional value with breakfast which is...

9:00 am oatmeal
10:00 am 5 eggs
10:30 am potatoes
2 sausage patties

is the sausage patties terrible even when bulking??
and my question about the slim fast is that it has
35 GRAMS OF SUGAR!!! how does your body process
this..is it terrible or no??

Thanks.

Slim Fast has a lot of carbs and not a substantial amount of protein, if I remember, but they do make a soy-based version that you can mix with water and has a slightly higher proportion of protein with the same amt of cals as the milky version. There are probably several better shakes that you can get without the sugar at any natural foods store.

i heard that soy can decrease the natural testo level.
But my knowledge about nutrition is very lacking, so don´t take that too serious.

Norman Bates said:
i heard that soy can decrease the natural testo level.
But my knowledge about nutrition is very lacking, so don´t take that too serious.

You're right about that. However, females benefit from soy.

Slim fast = cheap ass CRAP!!!

You'd be better off just having 2 cups of milk with some nestle quick added into it.

BMJ

anything you drink in place of a meal will make you lose weight, no ifs ands or buts about it... drink a glass of OJ in place of lunch and you'll lose just as much or more than you would drinking Slim Slow

slim fast is crap, if u need to have a liquid meal just get some protein powder and mix in some oatmeal and add flax.

Btw why are u splitting up your breakfast into 3 different meals?

Top Bottom