Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleep or not to sleep that is the ?

sysopt said:
He was talking about muscle repair.....

Actually, he did mention the mental aspect of it. Moreover, let's just say he was talking solely about the muscle recuperation that sleep gives. How's 40 years worth of bodybuilders who sleep like dogs for empirical data?

Grizzly said:
I read an article in which Flavio Bacciani said that he only sleeps about 4 hours per day and look at what he looks like.

yeah, well thats all great and wonderful but dont forget he is a midget..... he is only 4"11...(seriously)......... he can do all the wrong things and still grow..... plus he is over his forties i believe.... or close..... the older you get the less sleep you need..... which explains why babies take so many naps.

X

Indeed I was talking about muscle repair, and I did say that sleep seems to play an important, although not well understood role in mental functioning. But apparently your reading comprehension is failing you...perhaps you need some sleep?

How many references would you like me to supply you with that support what I've written? Just give me a number and I'll be sure to write up a list of textbooks and peer reviewed studies from reputable journals.

And your misuse of the word "empirical" clearly reflects your lack of a scientific background. Empirical: based on actual observation or experimentation. Used in a scientific atmosphere this means observation obtained during controlled research adhering to the scientific method. Not the same as your misguided musings and inferences from what a bunch of bodybuilders do. Maybe you have epidemiological and empirical confused.

Last edited:
Top Bottom