Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skipping breakfast

timmyj13

I pretty much always skip it despite what I’ve been told from being young. Is it that important if I eat enough the rest of the day? And if so would a protein shake with some oats in be enough?

Nothing will happen. Glycogen deposits in the liver don't really begin to deplete until after 12hours of fasting.
Insulin levels will be kept low, GH will increase.
You will be fine.

we just talked about this on our latest RAW podcast on evo

the whole breakfast thing is a scam/myth pushed by companies.. could you imagine what would happen if people skipped breakfast? how many restaurants would go out of business? how many cereal companies would go down? it would be a disaster

there is so much bad info out there and people keep parroting the same shit over and over. "you have to eat a big breakfast" is such bs. i recommend you read my book below on fasting/cutting which explains more about this.

on the flipside if you are young and trying to gain muscle and build mass eating breakfast can helpt! you need to eat more food and more often.. but eat clean. if you choose to do IF then make sure during your window you are eating in a surplus

It depends on your goals. If you are cutting then you need to eat less food so skipping breakfast is a great idea. If you are looking to add mass then you need to be eating.

Nothing magic about breakfast. It's simply called breakfast since it's your first meal of the day. Hence, 'break fast'.

Your total calorie intake at the end of the day is what matters most. A lot of people have a lot of success when cutting by skipping breakfast because it removes one meal they eat each day and that lowers their daily calorie intake.

If your goal is to bulk, then I wouldn't skip breakfast. If you don't have much of an appetite in the morning, you could do a protein shake with coconut oil mixed in.

Top Bottom