Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skin tightening agents?

dmac74

Alright,

Home remedies, anything that you have used at all before in the past. I am a former college football player that used to play 325 and now am 240 and close to my bodyfat goal, but my f***ing skin is incredibly loose in some places. (Chest(After gyno removal) and stomach) I also have loose skin basically everywhere. My questoin is this......

I know that there is the plastic surgery option, but are there any things that are topical that I can use before I go that ultimate last route? I have used thiomucase, and hemmorhoid creme before and they work slightly, but I think more due to less water retention. Does anyone else have any other suggestions on things to use? Home remedies, over the counter, legal, illegal, it doesn't matter. I feel like I have a size 42 suit body in a size 50 jacket. Thanks for your help. Love the board.

DMAC74 :fro:

Keep your skin healthy by taking in a good amount of antioxidants....Vitamins, ALA, melatonin, pycnogenol, polyphenols/green tea. Also, stay away from exercises that will do excess stretching to the skin (probably nothing to worry about). There really isn't much more to do man, but I am not the most qualified person to answer your post though, keep your skin conditioned with lotions and aloe vera etc. might help.

Some bro's like to use preparation H to tighten up their skin before contests, this may or may not help (probably not what you wanted to hear though).

Of course, remember that although a tanned body looks better than a non-tanned body, excess tanning will also wreak havoc. Only tan when you need to.

Sorry bro, thats about all I can think of. If I get the time to read a couple of dermatology journals and find anything, i'll keep ya posted. Good Luck!

BMJ

Woops...almost forgot the most important thing...Drink lots of water.

One other thing I will comment on is that a muscle cell which is fully glycogenated and not flat will also stretch the skin and give a "tighter" appearance. Therefore, if you have been dieting with a low carb diet (or a calorie restricted diet for awhile), try incorporating some refeeds in every few days to keep the muscles full.

BMJ

Top Bottom