Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

skim vs. whole milk

butchinson

We all know that milk builds strong bones and does a body good, i grew up watching all those commercials so i have always drank a lot of milk. i usually switch between skim and whole milk to keep my fat content low. what do you think about the debate between skim or whole milk and what do you use at home?

milk doesn't do either. the USA drinks more milk than any other country and we have the worst bone health by far.

milk actually leeches calcium from your bones.

it is an extremely unnatural thing to consume, we never throughout human history went up to an animal in the forest and milked it. dairy farming did not even start in the USA till the early 1900's and it was a ponzi scheme to sell sick cows to naive German immigrants throughout the midwest. it was a get rich scheme grift and many lost their life savings and had to sell their land. very horrible what they did to those poor people.

since then the dairy industry spends 100K per day trying to move their product. less and less people are drinking milk, the industry will be gone in 25 years

and every ounce of milk sold in the USA is pasteurized anyway, so any scant nutrition gets zapped away anyway.

Milk is highly inflammatory and I recommend that you do not drink it. You will get calcium from many other food sources and stick to water for drinking.

Top Bottom