Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Simplifying Diet

a creed

Banned
I am looking to go with:

4 Pro-Shakes
3-4 Chicken Breast with can of Green Beans with each

Anyone else have a simpler time just eating the same stuff all the time?

I find it diminishes my cravings for bad food and retrains the pallet

a creed said:
I am looking to go with:

4 Pro-Shakes

looks like a quadsweep diet to me bro. definately will do the trick. ive been doing the chicken and green beans meal for a couple weeks now. I like it .

a creed said:
I am looking to go with:

4 Pro-Shakes

I peronally like th pre-packaged albacore tuna. About 45 g protein and I just throw in 1/3 box of far east cous cous or rice pilaf (for AM meals), an PM meals are mized veggies with the tuna or chicken breast. That, plus chugging lots of water keeps me full. But I still crave bad food like a bastard. I like it that way though. Lets me know I'm suffering. If it were pain-free something would be wrong.

But yes, always best to keep it simple. Less variables make it easier to ekep track of what's going into your body.

looks good and it CAN work

get some Mixed Greens from Costco since it will be more likely that you will get more vitamins nutrition from it.

2 Shakes should be enough

OMEGA said:
looks good and it CAN work

get some Mixed Greens from Costco since it will be more likely that you will get more vitamins nutrition from it.

2 Shakes should be enough

Not for a big boy like myself...........even during cutting

georgie24 said:
diet sounds boring, but if it gets the job done thats all that matter's

That's the point - you do it for a while and it retrains your pallet.........(does for me anyway)

its a nice simple relatively cheep diet. i buy bags of frozen chicken breast fillets from asda(owned by walmart incase you never heard of them) they cost about £4(about 8 dollars) for approx 15-20 breasts, and i like to put mint sauce on the chicken some times to add a little flavour. i also find that chicken retrains my pallet, and turkey the same.

my walmart sells frozen breasts 2.5lbs (5-7 breasts) for 6 bucks...

i need to hook up with the 15-20 breast ones...

theyre asda's own brand called smart price. its a no frills bag looks a bit cheap and nasty but still chicken breast. or so they say.??

Top Bottom